Sunday 13 August 2017

the last journey

when you look into those eyes, you know there is n't any place in this world you should be right now but here, because the whole world is here, in front of you, in those brown round eyes, and right now I can see myself inside it, is this unbearable lightness of being is called love? or is this grief, for i know I wont be inside it forever, but this feeling, to know that it wont last forever make it more alive , so should i be happy for this moment or sad for the later tomorrows, do i need to be sad right now, no i dont have to, there will be number of years waiting in tomorrows to fall into grief in these memories, but there is only one today to be happy .I call this poem the last journey
 the last journey
" we can take that hike we always talked
backpacking through the wilderness of the mountains
lets choose the roads never treaded before
asking directions to the shadows of strangers
and the skeletons of those sleeping in the paths
and go see places unseen holding our hands
gaping our mouth in awe and then laughing at each other
For the funny faces that we made
and make memories for a lifetime ,before we part ways
as you take that last flight , in the midnight of a cold december
I shall hold your waist close to mine and then
press my lips into yours, and then walk away
not looking back, I want to but I cant
For I am not good at goodbyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Regret about the choices we made

 Regret about the choices we made For many years it was something that had always hurted me, I used to think what if I have took a different...