Tuesday 8 August 2017

the tide and the shore

How much it seems that we were in love,
 that much we were running away from each other.
Some times she kept roaring and lashing towards me,
 letting me go blind on the vigorous tides of love
that foamed over my sandy skin
and then peeling each and every grain of my body
while she retreated towards her sea,
 Is this the pain of love, if pain is what thats left in loving
 then i want to be in this pain for ever ,
 I dont want to feel numb running away from emotions,
dead on a beach like these sand grains,
 No i want to feel alive on her tides,
  i want to fall deep into her bossom
and then lose myself and to sleep forever in her shell
 and then one day i might become a pearl that she treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regret about the choices we made

 Regret about the choices we made For many years it was something that had always hurted me, I used to think what if I have took a different...