Sunday 1 January 2017

A polished glass window

And Without much thought, i asked myself
Why?
if only i knew an answer ,but.
life happened around me. was i included in it?
or was i just a spectator?
but how come i be a spectator
If i havent noticed whats happening
can someone be so blind when his eyes are normal
like looking out of a well polished trasparent glass
i looked out of the life
I didnt see my life passing away , flowing away
For my eyes were stuck at the distant sceneries
And once i was awake
I am now awake and the polishness
of the glass has been lost
now i can see the images of me in it
but the glass is old
And the sceneries are now all blurred


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...