Thursday 19 February 2015

Alternate reality

What if there exists a parallel world , an alternate reality ? And what if there exists a wiser me in it who can control my actions and choices that i take in this world. Who knows the future who can see me . But the dimension in which he lives is beyond any imaginations of mine.

 There is a question whose answer i am trying to find? why sometimes god is blind to the people who suffer? And many a times i have been angry with him for this insensitivity. But as always he was silent may be he thought i didn't deserve the answer. But what if i am wrong what if he told me and i didnt listen it or what if i didn't understand it. And in this journey to understand him i came up with the idea of alternate reality.

What if he is really blind. I am not saying he cant see but what if he cant see others but only you. yes a unique god for everyone. who is happy when you are happy , who cries with you, who controls your actions who knows what will happen to you , these are just possibilities a collection of what if's. the truth is beyond my grasp sitting in a dimension that is unknown to me. And after a long struggle of life, if the death , the secret passage to that dimension ,takes me to my god i wouldn't be surprised to see myself , because thats what "Aham Brahmasmi " (Hindu philosophy:Brihadaranyaka Upanishad) means " I am the infinite reality"


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...