Saturday 21 February 2015

the blue Box

They sold the memories on a street
So i walked those lanes,out ran the needle of times
Just to find myself in a corner
In front of an old shop ,grey and shabby

I didnt know what i was looking for
Still i searched for something
And in that dark corner I did find a thing
A small blue glass box, that sang a song

I havent heard that tune since when?
I remember the melody but not when
So i searched for the owner,Who sold it here?
But nobody knew who it was

But i was lucky to find a log book
but the time has smudged the ink
And the letters were difficult to read
But i did find a name in it, that i should never have forgotten

A friend who taught there are words
words like demise, that a twelve year can never understand
I never wanted to forget her name again
So i bought the blue box from that shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...