Sunday 7 June 2015

The secret door in my home

In my house i know there is a secret door, I dont know how this idea got into my head, but i just happened to feel so. There is a secret passage to happiness. It became an obsession in me to find that door. Day and night i looked for it , I was so agitated , I lost my sleep, I felt that my heart is so heavy with discomfort at my own house and that feeling was killing me, I wished i had the will to run away from here , may be to a distant unknown place but far from here, but i never had that courage in me. There was an endless rope tying me to this house. So i stayed. One day after those pressure mounted day at work i returned with a gloomy face, I entered my home then sat on the couch with head resting on the pillow , eyes closed. And suddenly something happened inside me. I didnt feel the pressure anymore, i felt that nothing really matters when i am inside here. May be the secret door I was looking was never a secret, it is this front door ,the only door to happiness and all the while i was so ignorant to understand it. Now i know that the endless rope that is tying me to here is Love and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...