Tuesday 2 June 2015

the tides inside me

The heavy tides lashing on either sides then breaking into thousands of pieces ,and with the wind they became a rain and drenched me. It s all water around me and there is no land in the near sight , all i can see is this infinitely long bridge made out of this irregularly cut rocks. Where i am now, it doesnt make any sense to go backwards, for i have covered a lot of grounds . I dont know there is any point in going further forward but moving forward isn't a choice for me, but its the only option that the fate has given me. . i dont have to feel awkward if i cry out loud , for there is nobody to see me. I can sit here as long as i wish and cry out as loudly as i can, but my tears will be veiled by this water falling on me and my cry would be dissolved in the roar of the sea around me.There is no point in doing any of that because i dont think my tears will make this sea water any more saltier.. so i am going to walk forward to see what is there in the far far future for me


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...