Wednesday 22 July 2015

27th day

My sleep was cut short by a sound
then that intense light shoved into my eyes
And when i woke up
i found myself in noman's land
sitting alone ,on a road side bench
The length of that road surely challenged my eyesight
but i saw ,the road did end in the horizon

 i wondered about the sound and light
That woke me from that deep sleep
the hope told me its the bus that plied in this road
now i am awake like never before
and i waited and waited for 27 long days
looking away into that infinite distance
but i was left alone in that desert

how can i give up my life here
looking for a bus that i have never seen before
So on that 27 th day i stood up from that bench
stretched my legs and started walking
in search of the horizon
where all the roads do end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...