Tuesday 21 July 2015

We are just strangers

"We are but two rain drops
that will surely meet one day
in the vastness of a sea
but today we are just strangers..."

The concept of love has always confused me. Today I am unaware of her existence, what she does?what she likes? I dont know. If we walk past each other then we wont say a hello, we wont even share a glance. How can you be so rude to someone for whom you will be ready to give up your life.
  Do you think she would ever dreamt for a second that i will be gazing at her when she is asleep watching her hairs dancing with the wind and her bosom moving up and down rhythmically with her breaths. How can i know that she would wake up if i draw with my fingers under her feet.
 When she is late ,today i dont worry for her . My eyes are not resting at the gate waiting for her to open it and come through nor i will care to call her. But how can you be so insensitive to someone whom you will love more than your life one day.

"For today we are just strangers
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...