Saturday 15 July 2017

A bus ride

What do i have in this journey
inside the bus looking outside
I am going to my destination with a crowd\
yet i am alone
Not the person on my right
nor on the back knows who I am
But i dont complain
I am as stranger to him as he is to me
He is going as fast as I am , in the same route
to the same place, but we are not alike
but we both want to survive
our silence doesnt make us hate each other
nor our unwillingness to smile
but i ask , why we dont care
about the person who is sitting so close to us?
I can smell his day's work
yet i dont care nor does he
life is becoming so void of emotions
like this bus ride
I dont care any more or less but i am surviving this journey
till the destination is here


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...