Sunday 9 July 2017

waiting for the rain to end

i waited in the shades for
the rain to drop one by one
watching the colors of the bow
dripping with the drops
slowly fading from the sky

days are black and white
colorless , as a soulless man
grumpy and old
yet i have to love it as my own
For you are its creation

 how long do i need to stay inside
waiting for this rain to end
and in the end regret is that we all have
and i am confused to wait or not
For Am I in the right place
Where did my old umbrella go?
why is its clothes so fade
but once in the rain
it doesnt matter
for nobody cares its colors
but you have it or not




No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...