Monday 1 December 2014

Tomorrow is a new day and a new goal..

My legs were shivering, breaths were becoming short,the sweat that has fallen into my eyes were starting to blind the track, I know this is the last lap, But there were no crowd to cheer me to the finishing line, there were no opponents too. I asked my self , why am i running ? I could just stop here, nobody is there to chide me if i give up, after all its me who decided to run ten laps today, just take a break and tomorrow run an extra lap, well that would suffice. But will it? You cant just return  tomorrow and complete the set ,because it is a new day and there will always be a new goal.
   Life is about making goals and to draw the joy from fulfilling it. If i have set a goal of ten laps and i gave up at the ninth lap then what is the point of all those hard work i have made in running those nine laps,Even if my heart stops while i try to run the last the final lap, i wouldn't regret running it ,because that would be the death of a brave heart who tried to achieve his goal..and while achieving died..

On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait, and waiting—died!-George W cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...