Wednesday 3 December 2014

Theory of happiness

   If there is something where i need to apply Einstein's theory of relativity then it will be on happiness. There is no absolute happiness there is only relative happiness.If i am runner, which i am, i can run 10 km  without taking a break and i am happy for my achievement .But the moment i see another runner running it with much ease than me then at that moment my happiness just vanishes.The same time yesterday i was happy and content with my achievement,I was patting on my shoulders smiling bragging about it to my friends .But it all just disappeared today when i saw the other guy. Now when he was running the extra one mile , i too get up and start running ,just for what, to feed my inner ego the thought that i am better than him and in that process i am not only achieving sorrow but also end up going home with a sprained ankle.
.The greatest mind trick the happiness has ever pulled was to make us believe that the key to happiness is hidden some where in the maze, thus putting us in a treasure hunt to find that final key.But we never for a second realized that all the while we were running looking for it ,it was concealed just under our sleeves
"Happiness is not always looking up to the top, at the zenith of the mountain sometimes happiness lies just below your feet, and if you always look up, then you will never see it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...