Saturday 29 November 2014

Why i wish i was a Gay

     Why do i wish i was a Gay? Its without a doubt i am saying this, I love the scent of a women , the way she giggles , the notes and melody of her voice, Her flaw less skin,the little brown hairs on the back of her neck. But today I am ashamed to say that I am man and I am straight ,because its the common trait of the countless millions around the world who rapes and molest women for the satisfaction and pleasure they draw from the suffering of a fellow human being.
     I never heard that a gay has done something bad, pardon me for being ignorant but from the place i come from i have heard terrible news about straight men committing gruesome crimes, from child molestation to patricide but i have never heard that a gay has committed something like that
     Now probably u may be thinking that,jeez ..whats with this guy? If you want to be a gay then be it and stop whining about being straight. Well I guess then you are wrong, you cant simply be a gay one day, if you need a place in the elite gay fraternity ,you need to earn the place...


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...