Wednesday 25 March 2015

Shackles

 Its baffling that i find myself here. Not even in the wildest of my dreams i thought i would be in such a place. Hands and legs tied and i could barely see whats happening around me, and when i feel thirsty i had to lick the water from the small crack on the ground ,that has been collected when the water flowed in front of me , i didnt ask from where the water came from, nor  did i care where it was going. All i know is I have to survive this. I dont know whats there on the other side ,probably more tests and experiments, but i know with all my heart i dont quit till i am free, i dont give up till all my shackles are broken and i could spread my wings and fly..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...