Tuesday 16 May 2017

Pursuit

I was out for a stroll, there was nobody on the way and it seemed odd to be alone in an otherwise busy street. Where did everybody go? I kept wondering how the world became a lonely park, with no kids to play in the merry go round or the slides or the swings, but just me . I can play in each and every ride as long as i wish for nobody is waiting for their turn , but what's the fun in that. whats the fun in not fighting for your place in the ride, whats the fun in not pushing the person in front of you or not been pushed around, and whats the fun in not getting back at them to take revenge. The world seems so still , 
I thought i was alone, but i wasn't,I was terrified when i saw this Ferocious Dog that was staring at me in the corner, blood was dripping from his mouth and his eyes were red, its black fur just added its feral look. O god he might have eaten all the other people, i couldnt think of anything other than running. But he was following me in each and every steps, slowly but never out of sight, his tongue was outside and blood dripping and its muscles jumped in air as he kept pursuing after me, i ran for hours i watched sun going down and coming back, the rain was cold, but not as cold as the winter snow, the dog dont seems to end his pursuit, Am i been hunted? Of all the people that god could have chosen for me to accompany he found this filthy animal. I was wearing down as the day went by, but the dog  looked fit as a fiddle , 
Why am I running ? there is nobody waiting. there is nothing here. And after years and years of  running i finally stopped, Yes you filthy son a of a dog, the messenger of  death i shall give up myself to you , eat me and end your hunger, i fell into my knees waiting for him, and then he came close and close, and as close he came he looked small and small, and then when he fell into my lap, he looked like a puppy. O god for all these years he was my guardian angel looking after me. I have sinned , you are the one who can judge , but i judged this creature with its looks, i abhorred him, yet he loved .
        In  one of that moment while i was repenting he leaped from my lap, and started running, and i saw his head looking back at me with fear, and then kept on running and as of now i know i am his guardian running behind him not so close but not so far. this might be the punishment god has for me for my transgressions, to hate and to love but never too close or together, but alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...