Wednesday 14 October 2015

feather that floats

it hurts to look for long into that bright lamp
. its not like looking into the candle on a dark day
, its not that gentle, its very intense.
but i dare to look into you. i want to see
 whats that burning inside you so hot.
 i want to know your pain, and thats why i laid back
 into my bed and looked deep into you
 into the very heart of your world.
And as time went by my vision started to blur
, not because of the light ,but due to the tears
. i embraced it, i felt the warm stream that flowed
through the side of my head,
like a glacier of hot spring and then it ended in my ears
. it was like sinking into an ocean,
suddenly there is no burden in your heart.
Its just weightlessness ,and for a moment
you are that feather that floats in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...