Tuesday 20 October 2015

loved and to love

I wonder about the point that we are trying to prove here in this world. I am caught in between or tangled in between the meaninglessness of this rat race we have . I dont really remember when i started it but its so  long that it doesnt matter when i started to run. but i am tired now. I hope there is a calm place some where , a bench lying in between two trees would be perfect , sitting on top  of a hill with the view of the town ,but far away from this madness, I would really love to sit there for a while looking into this circus wondering why the people do what they do? I am not looking for answers because there is no perfect answer but just customized one, suiting the perception of each individual. Some say life is this you have to be in front , way on top , ordinary is not ok, mediocre is failure, procrastination is quitting, Some say its all about money. the flashy dress you wear, the new brand watch , the restaurant you go. the sporty car you ride
  But my question is what about the person really inside all this , what about you? Are we really happy. I dont care if i wear a brand new rolex watch or an old titan watch as long as both are showing the time. And it says my time is limited here and i am dying. what ever i have it will be taken from me , may not be now but surely some times later. All i care now when i sit here at the top of this hill on this wooden bench on a sun set , when the sun is sinking into the bosom of my town is to find my hand resting on someone else's tender and soft palm. holding it tight to feel the real life around me," the life in her". And to feel her breath on my ears along with the mild cold evening wind. To hear her whisper that, its time to go back home. All i care in this world is to be loved and to love. Everything else is just insignificant

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...