Monday 18 April 2016

No return

Legends told about a path
narrow and stony dangerous and haunted
For which no man has returned taking it
So dont ask me why i took it
but you should know what a Solitary mind would do

So on a cold morning when the leaves were trembling
out of the chilling cold wind, i set out
And soon i found in the trails of thousands
who took this path and failed and fall

 i found the bones and carcass all over the place
stepping on the raw flesh and blood in the beginning
and then i walked forward where skeletons scattered
and i know for sure i am going to be one in this heard

So you would expect me to walk back and thats what I did
but not so long For i realized all those carcass and skeletons
where lying with their heads towards the direction of my return.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...