Saturday 1 April 2017

April Fool

It was my birthday yesterday,
And as i was ready to blow the candles
the phone did ring and the voice other side told
they need a clown for some rich kid's birthday

I never wash my joker make up
for i dont have money to buy new
so i just need to pack and to leave
leaving my birthday cake all alone

i waited in the boulevard for the car to show up
for i never knew the destination
and i was taken to places of Their wish
But there i was waiting, and they stood me all long

As it was 12 midnight a car passed by me
and they shouted april fool
So i realised no one shall have birthday on april first
but just me, the clown

i walked home wondering why people take us for granted
but i didnt cry , for i dont want the make up to get ruined
I am broke and all alone , but i dont cry
the jokers dont cry , they need to practice laughing
For tomorrow i will be paid for my perfect laugh





No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...