Saturday 1 April 2017

Daisy in the rain

in yesterdays rain i heard a voice calling me
 ,as i walked out , i saw a lonely daisy bloomed,
 in the watery grounds,
i knelt infront of it in that mud and water,
 to give a kiss, and shaded it from the rain,
I dreamed, for that little plant to grow
 and to give me sweet daisys everyday, 
but when the dream was over , i know ,
she is not here to stay for ever,
 but to move on with the next rain
, i am not sad but happy,
 for she has at least bloomed once in my yard,
thats enough for me to remember for the rest of my days
. and these fragrance shall stay with me,
 till my days are over..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...