Thursday 11 May 2017

Daisies on the funeral

I was trekking through the mountains, the sky was clear and the birds were calmly flying back to their nests, but I was far from my home, and I couldn't realize the weather changing just like that in front of my eyes and in a negligent time I watched my heart falling down from my chest to the slopes, I watched it getting crushed in the fall and I could barely see it because of pain , I didn't know what to do, but I ran behind it as it rolled down while cutting every inch of it by the sharp edges of the rocks waiting for it, It felt like swallowing an apple as a whole , this wasn't an apple of sin that Adam and eve ate, but this was an apple of pain. My throat could feel it as it moved to the chest while tears rolled down from my eyes,

I watched my heart running into a thorny bush, and they didn't go easy on it, as the thousands of thorns pierceded deep into the already wounded one i slowly stop feeling it, for there wasn't an inch that been already hurt, and anymore seems to be none, and i was running behind my rolling Heart and  i did lost my tears too, all was going from me one by one and i was in a lonely numbness of being,
I could just stop running and shout out loud to the world asking why me, but i am far ahead of that point to expect an answer from the universe, the universe never answers it has always acted dumb in this drama, so convincingly acted that now i doubt, is it really dumb or dumb only in this script it has written for me, I shall die here running behind my heart, then i shall attend my own funeral with a bunch of daisy in a black Armani suit, i shall lay it on myself,For i knew that there ain't anybody in this world except me who knew that  I loved daisies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...