Saturday 6 May 2017

the slaughter house

when i lie upside down in this slaughterhouse, does the butcher knows i am alive?  my skin has been peeled off, i can see the pink white and red paints he painted on my body, i started to appreciate the art in the pain he painted on me. No physical pain can confront me , i transcends beyond this body, for the mental pain i have already through suffering the anguish and agony of watching my own going through these art has already made me this, i am just a body now , with no pains with no emotions,the world can think to hurt me, but dare not for they will soon be like this butcher waiting to peel off my flesh till my bones are found, nd yet failing to fill my eyes, while i watch with my wide opened eyes, enjoying each and every strike deep into my body, nd i will feed them , my flesh shall slake their hunger, and my blood shall allay their thirst, but i shall have my final laugh, because i have traded my life for theirs and their life is my pittance..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...