Thursday 30 March 2017

My Butterfly

I should share this dream of mine, i was walking through a garden 
till i saw a butterfly so beautiful and gorgeous flying around me,
 sometimes it sat on my shoulders,
  some times it kept whispering in my ears to give her a company,
  i was glad for other wise mine would be a lonely journey, 
and we travelled together till we reached a two way junction 
and we had to go different ways, as i looked her colorful wings
, deep down somewhere I longed to keep her with me,
 but she so fragile, I am afraid if i touch her then i might crush her wings,
 so i stayed back and watched her flying away from me,
 For loving is not owning but to let her leave - and to fly


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...