Sunday 9 August 2015

A lesson

It was a disaster, an ambush. or was i caught in between a cross fire, to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I always thought i was different , i had a bigger purpose in life, i am not ordinary. But i reckon, that thought itself proves i am just ordinary because everybody in this world thinks that way now or then.I know exactly the mistakes I have done so far and how could I just rewind it and play again and again, its high time that I learned a lesson or two from it and just change the course of my life. or else i will flow with the current and reach the bank where the fate leaves me,only to complain and regret about those things that I could have done before to alter my life but i didn't do. 

What good it will brings you thinking about the past , That past of  tomorrow's me is my today, Get hold of it, Desire will negotiate your reasons to drop it and to clinch with momentary pleasures. but no matter what , you wont drop it. Because you need to remember that what you are dropping is your life and there is nothing more important to you than your life

At any time of the day you can opt to be bad student ,but never when life itself tries to teach you a lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...