Thursday 27 August 2015

Sea of Mysteries

I gazed into my heart for a while
In that sea of mysteries ,I was searching
For something that i dropped years before
On that tidal outer layer it was just my own reflection
And if i have the courage to look through
beyond myself into that tides,
then i shall see what i need to see
The flesh and bones of those who  drowned
Here in my heart, some times with love
And some times in wrath of that cold tempest
that laid fury on the sailors who traveled and lost
And if i dare to look beyond that
Then i will find the glittering gold and diamonds
They left for me to look after, but i forgot...



No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...