Monday 10 August 2015

Words

I wont tell you what i wrote in that letter,
 For i dont remember it now,
but i know then it was the most beautiful letter
but for whom did i wrote those words
i know no one will open it
my words were orphaned even before it was born
a baby from a scorned womb
how can it survive without its mother
Alone and despised by all
who will take it as their own
but if its not you,no one can be its real mother
Note: The song in the video says this- The Hurdy-Gurdy Man.  Over there beyond the village stands an organ-grinder, And with numb fingers He plays as best he can.
Barefoot on the ice, He totters here and there, And his little plate Is always empty. No one listens to him, No one notices him, And the dogs growl around the old man. And he just lets it happen, As it will, Plays, and his hurdy-gurdy Is never still. Strange old man, Shall I go with you ? Will you play your organ to my songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...