Tuesday 4 August 2015

The MusK Deer

I asked myself, Whats that fragrance
I looked around and around
till i ran circles in vain
For i  never could  find the source
Oh where it comes, oh where it goes

I didnt know what's that,
that smelled so pleasant
nor why the world looked at me
I thought they loathed me
For my madly gestures ,looking-
around for an imaginary flower or what?

So i asked the stranger with doubt
if he could help me to find the source
And i never will forget the surprise
that glowed in his face, and he replied
You could have saved a lot of time'
If one shall know what one should smell

note:Whats Important in life is to know our aptitude , what we are capable of other wise we will be the musk deer that went looking for its own fragrance .

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...