Sunday 2 August 2015

Selfish love

I will give my life for your's
trade our places in the death
And cheating the wise fellow
who turns the clock up there
uttered the lover in her ears
The world thought he was selfless
but she thought differently
He saw her eyes with spreading blood
and her nose trembling with anger
What wrong did i do? asked the lover
Oh you selfish coward, she cried
Then with whom shall i trade my place?
 

Note: Some times we are so afraid that some thing bad may happen to our love, and many a times we hope that the fate may take us before them, Is it due to love that we are ready to trade our place with them in the death. I guess not, Its pure selfishness. Its because we cant handle the sadness and depression due to the fact that they are gone. We  are actually trading that sorrow and depression with our loved one, not the death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...