Thursday 6 November 2014

A Beast

 What is this powerful thing called mind? Is it the brain or is it some unknown entity? I know my mind is not me, it is way more powerful than me, like a magnificent beast unleashed from the cage it meanders through the narrow paths i have never seen before, the road i would be terrified to take , But the mind is just not that coward as me nor it is nobody's slave. Its a true free spirit just out of reach of my imaginations and no imagination can hold it back
But what if i could tame that dark black horse, put it in shackles ,making it my servant rather than being an obedient retainer of it. To sit on top of it and to travel swiftly to those lands that i haven't traveled before .
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...