Friday 7 November 2014

The Lord is my shepherd

what ever that's in front of me,I feel it to be a  huge gigantic formidable mountain. I wonder how it can be a scourge and equally inspirational at the same moment. I wish i could put the impression of my feet at its zenith. to feel that calm breeze that nobody has felt before, for the first time with all its freshness. to view the panorama of the vision that i haven't yet seen. But the journey i guess will  be a hard one. I dont have a Sherpa guide to conquer this Everest .
       All i believe I have is God the almighty to push me forward, I dont know which path is the right one, I dont know what all evil is waiting for me around the corner.I believe which ever path i take what ever that i do in this journey He will surely make it the right one. Even if i fall down from a cliff i know  that, till that last moment i have done everything in my capacity. every inch and the last drop of the god given gifts ,the elixir of life, to achieve what i believe is the right one

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.He maketh me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness .Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.thy rod and thy staff they comfort me":psalms 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...