Monday 10 November 2014

The river that i was not

Who am I if not a pond?  Some times stagnant and sometimes uncertain about my tomorrows. Sometimes full with the rain and sometimes dry with the summer heat. The pebbles the kids throw at me creating small ripples , then transforming into a big one and finally disappearing from my eyes. I hope those ripples transform into a big tide and take me out. I want to be a river that flows, calm and pleasant  at the surface, never showing your anguish or distress concealing everything deep inside, letting all the passerby , strangers, our own ,and none to doubt about the tides lashing inside you. To touch life, to transform them to see the world and to

" be the change that you wish to see in this world :(M K Gandhi)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...