Friday 21 November 2014

And the ghost taunted me (cont.)

I said to him."I am confused, I am afraid, why fate is so jealous to me, All my life i tried to do the right thing and look where I am now, covered in goop of mud,slimed with my own blood, tears and sweat "
He said, " Its not about right or wrong it never was, Right ..Wrong they are just the manifestation of the perceiver ,which of course can be manipulated to suit their convenience."
I was surprised to hear it from him.Looking steadily into his eyes i said
"I thought you are me from the past , and these are not the principles i believed"
He shook his head and gently made a smile and said
"Thats exactly what i was saying, You always tried to live by principles ,always looked at the comfort zone, fearing to put a step outside of that circle, You were like a cow that has been tied to a tree. eating all the grass that was available there,in that circle And when its over you waited and waited for the grass to grow back. Do you know what was funny?
No i dont know, you are the wise guy tell me.
"well dear there never was a tree and there was no rope tied to your neck, it was all a notion that you nurtured to make excuses to step outside to the real world , to face uncertainties, And now look at you "

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...