Wednesday 19 November 2014

The great fall

   I realized i had slipped from the top. It was a great mountain, But i couldn't do anything to stop me from falling, I could feel the sharp edges piercing through my skin, the bruises were deep, I remember my head banging against a big rock, then a long period of unconsciousness and i don't know for how long through the slope i rolled down. When i woke up, i was already at the bottom.Nobody were there to help me, i cried and cried but in this valley of darkness ,where i guess no souls have ever visited before,my cry for help died in vain....I don't know whether i could reach back at the top again.well i dont even know whether i will last for another day. My hands were broken so were my legs,It was hurting badly but above all was the pain in my heart.
I want to cry this whole night till its dawn. And then when its morning, i will start crawling back ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...