Sunday 9 November 2014

Prisoner

I am a prisoner here. The doors are open wide and there are no guards to stop me and still i am a prisoner. I look at this world through the windows , holding tight the iron bars , i used to extent my hands as far as i could, To feel the sun shine , some times the rain. Some times i hope if a butterfly could come and sit on my palms. I wish i could walk out through the doors to go out, to bend over the flowers, which smile at me everyday,to kiss them, to smell life. But who is stopping me from that if it's not myself?

"The Only limitation in our life is the one we create , believe and nourish within our own minds"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...