Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Beginning of the Crawl

CONT.

Its morning now and i wish everything was just a dream,but truth is more vivid than a dream and slowly it started to unfold in front of me,the big fall,the broken legs and arms,the crushed heart. I don't want to lie here one more day wasting,crying. So i decided to crawl. Even if my strength was at its fullest ,it would be a hell of a journey climbing up, and now i had to do it with my dying spirit. But if i give up here i will die for nothing and its even worse than live for nothing .
The time is flying like the vultures circling around my head.They had already started to feast on my skin chafed away on the rocks. Their scream is echoing inside my head,saying GIVE UP,GIVE UP GIVE UP.....If I continue this journey, even if I reach at the top i will die there.But that won't be an excuse to give up here while my heart is still beating and my lungs is still breathing.And i will never ever share my body to slake the hunger of nay Sayers.PERIOD..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...