Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wind

I felt jealous, her vagueness,how flawlessly she flew through the window ,then through the leaves flowers over the mountain above the sea to everyone,Her desire for love was boundless It was impossible for anyone to stop her, She lived with no memories of yesterday she waited for none, a true free spirit, care free about her tomorrows, sometimes stopping by to say something but then without an hesitation leaving ,I know she had forgot to say something, May be how much she loved me or may be how much i failed to understand her, how much i have failed to satisfy her. But probably she knew no  women have been loved the way they are meant to be loved, the way they are meant to be devoted and the way their desires are meant to be fulfilled....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...