Friday 14 November 2014

Today is a rainy day

  Some days are sunny some days are rainy. I guess today is a rainy day. I wonder why monsoon loves me so much. Life is like that , people you love may not love you back and those who loves you , we wont see their love. But i don't think rain really loves me, Its this sadistic playfulness that it feels around me is the only thing that makes it to return to me. I miss a bright sunny day, I am starting to forget how its like , All i have is this dark clouds and the sun playing hide and seek. As the rain drops fall on my window pane, slowly running down i can see it leaving a meek trail on its path, and fading my vision. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...