Sunday 9 November 2014

The race

 On a fine morning i started to run ,A Marathon. I didn't know i was ready for this but I had to do it any way, The world around me was running and in that flow , into the depths of that stream i too fell. I dint find any log to grab to, take a deep breath or to rest , some times i had to swim with the stream sometimes against it . My hands were tired my legs were swollen But i couldn't stop doing what i am doing , I didn't know the purpose of my actions but i only knew i couldn't give up.
  Probably i will never know the purpose of my life nor why i am doing what i am doing, may be this is how life is. May be after taking all those pain my journey ends up in the depths of the river i have fallen to, Or may be this is the purpose of my life, to run this race, To be a race horse, Does the beast know why it is running?

The only race you have to win is the race against yourself
 unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...