Thursday 20 November 2014

The ghost of my past

Cont.
Through the filth,covered in muck i crawled forward. The vultures are very near me, Now they aren't afraid of this half dead. They know sooner or later i will give up, but will I? I asked myself again and again, Will I? I am tired, but i continued crawling.. Frayed by the hard rocks my flesh has started to come of and i can see the bones. I am afraid i may lose my consciousness. I have to get away from these creatures of death. slowly my eyes were filled with darkness and in that i saw an apparition.
Who are you?
I asked him. Even it was dark that person looked very bright ,and.gentle  I was starting to forget how a human looked like,And i never expected to find a gentleman in this no mans land
Are you here to help me? please sir help me.
He replied Yes ,I am here to help you. I am you of the past. I am here to make sure , you don't do the mistakes of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...