Saturday 8 November 2014

My greatest fear

The sky is getting dark.With the heavy wind, the storm clouds are getting close and now they are just a hand away. I wish I could out run it,to reach home safely, but the wind is not helping nor the cold droplets of rain.
  Some times you will be left bewildered by the nature, by how it conspires against you. to feel that your life isn't your hands. terrorized by the thunder storm, the  lighting , its pompous vigor and destructive affinity, hitting very close to you, missing you by fraction ,not by mistake but to tell you that your life is just my mercy, a pittance from me
  The cold shower has started, I am drenched, i am shivering and I am far far away from where i am meant to be, I don't wish to get into some shades for the rain to pass, i want to stand in it , i want to feel its cold, i want to feel the frightening sound of the thunder, and i know that the lightning may flow through my nerves, but i want to feel it. I will face all my fears before I reach my destiny.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"
Franklin D. Roosevelt


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...