Wednesday 5 November 2014

And i found myself in a dark tunnel

i can feel the railway lines touching my legs .. i  stroll forward, then stumbling down in the dark. i am terrified by this solitude. but to wait here alone is foolishness , come what may happens later i should move forward. i hope that i will find a light on the way. I dont know may be its the head light of a train coming down at me with all its might, to just take me down or may be its a candle light and in that faint light I may find a pair of beautiful sparkling eyes looking at me, i dont know ..! And i will never know if i sit here in this dark
  what ever future has in store for me I should take a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Estranged

the retribution for the sins I walked through the hells corridor the hot metallic floor where  the bones melt like candles I felt no...